- To bring the people of the 52nd Assembly District into active participation in the political process.
- To engage with neighborhood organizations and groups to foster a greater civic and political voice for our community.
- To translate civic activity into positive political activity. To encourage enrollment in the Democratic Party.
- To elect Democratic candidates responsive to the needs of the community.
- To seek and support candidates for party and public office with ability and integrity and to encourage the appointment of qualified public officials and employees.
For more information, see our Constitution.